ChessUp 2 now on Kickstarter

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Bryan Whitby

ChessUp 2 now on Kickstarter

Post by Bryan Whitby »

The ChessUp 2 Smart Chess Board is integrated with Chess.com.

Enjoy Chess.com's most popular features on a real Chess Board.
Play online rated games or practice against A.I. bots.
Play 2 player matches off screen and review your play with Chess.com's game analysis tools.
ChessUp 2 is the best of both worlds, online and over the board.
Don't just take our word for it, hear it from Chess.com:
Chess.com Features
Take Everything You Love About Playing on Chess.com and Experience it on a REAL Chess Board.
Play Random Online Matches
Play Against Your Favorite Bots
Challenge a Friend Halfway Across the World
Other Top Features
Never Miss a Move with Full Piece Recognition
ChessUp 2 is More Than a Smart Chess Board, it’s a Chess Trainer
Classic ChessUp Features
ChessUp 2 Includes All The Features That Made ChessUp The Best Selling Smart Chess Board
ChessUp 2 features live training and analysis. Learn from the world's strongest chess A.I. as you play. Powered by Stockfish (https://stockfishchess.org/). Adjust ChessUp’s patented AI Assistant to study at your right level.
Choose Your Assistance Level. From Beginner, to Advanced, To Master.
Even if you are new to chess, ChessUp 2 can teach you. Simply touch a piece, and you’re already learning how to play. ChessUp 2 offers an intuitive learning experience for players of any age.
Share chess with friends and family regardless of skill. ChessUp 2 can balance a match between players of all skill levels!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/br ... wards_page

Murat

Re: ChessUp 2 now on Kickstarter

Post by Murat »

Built in A.I. Bots up to 2000 ELO

I love it when manufactures have no clue about what Elo is and misspell it as ELO

They missed another opportunity by making the build in AI so weak.
Instead of our phones, in this version we need to connect to chess dot com for high level futures.

Chess dot com and Chessup in the same bed regards

Murat
oddg

Re: ChessUp 2 now on Kickstarter

Post by oddg »

Very nice.

Looks like it is very good for online play with this feature for not making the move before you release the piece. Never a problem with sliding pieces, so it doesn't need a delay for those.
Wonder why they who make these board, never give an option for a larger board, at least Staunton 5, so peple who play OTB get a better feel while playing online.
A clear competitor to Chessnut EVO.